Wellesley Oral Surgery & Implant Center
Safety Protocol During COVID-19
Your health and safety are our #1 priority.
The COVID-19 pandemic has only deepened our commitment to your health.
We are taking all necessary precautions regarding patient screening, infection control, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure your safety, in accordance with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ and ADA guidelines and recommendations.
Just like you we have family and loved ones who rely on us, so working safely is extremely important to us. Rest assured we would not be providing care if we were unable to do so safely.
Many of our safety protocols were already in place before the pandemic. Some protocols are new. If you have any questions about safety protocols, please do not hesitate to ask us at any time.
ALL SURFACES SANITIZED
- Anything that anyone might touch is sanitized before every patient encounter
- The air is purified using a Surgically Clean Air HEPA filtration system
- The cleaning products we use are professional grade and designed for the medical environment
- As always, we wash our hands frequently, and before every patient encounter
ALL INSTRUMENTS STERILE
- It’s not like washing dishes at home – We use professional grade tools like ultrasonic baths and high temperature autoclaves to clean and sterilize our instruments
- Our cleaning processes are constantly tested, monitored, and inspected
PPE AND PATIENT SAFETY PROTOCOL
- As of today, face masks, gloves, face shields, and laundered or disposable gowns are recommended, so that’s what you’ll see in our office
- We ask patients to wear a mask, or we can provide one for you to wear